Friday, October 12, 2012

Bible Character *Noah in the Ark*

Last week I posted our first Bible Character Night at AWANA  2010.

Last year, my son decided he wanted to be Noah. Unfortunately, he decided less than a week before character night. With all our other activities we had about one evening to make the costume.
I grabbed out the trusty biblical clothing and suspenders and a box and with my son's help we came up with Noah in his Ark!

 Noah 2011

My son had an animal coloring book that was put to good use! He colored all the pics that had 2 of each animal, we cut them out and glued them to the boat.

I made the top of the ark by bending a piece of cardboard and stapling the sides to the main part of the ark.
I was so proud of my son, he made most of the ark, other than the major stapling.







My son has been putting a lot of thought into what Bible character he would like to dress up as this year, I am in the process of planning it out! TBA!


No comments:

Post a Comment